Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Trail Venturing!



I visited this trail a few times before, once with my best friend and another time with some acquaintances. The second time was more enjoyable because we ventured off the trail and found some of the pages from the game Slender and it was quite bizarre, but still very cool. 
Unfortunately, the ground was extremely muddy and I did not feel like venturing off the trail today, but I went out this morning, with original intentions of going to the city but found myself with a lack of energy due to not sleeping. I decided to keep it local today and explore some of the hidden beauty of the area.









Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *