Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Sunrise



It all started by going through my clothing and throwing away some worn out tee-shirts and sleeping shorts.
That's when the trash bag was full, so I took it out to the trash cans.
That's when I saw the sunrising.
That's when I grabbed my camera.

Although it was spur of the moment, I'm pleased with the results.
These took place over a two hour time span. If the sun is different colors of the orange sky fades, it's because some photos were taken later than others.

Also, have you ever woken up but kept your bedroom door closed so nobody knows you're awake and you don't have to deal with the responsibilities of the day? That's one of the simple pleasures of life.












You can see the rest of the set here.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *