Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Under the Bridge




About three miles away from my house is one of my favorite places and the only access is through a park. There's a bridge that has large enough concrete beams underneath to sit on and having nice weather yesterday, I decided to take a walk over there.

When I got there, there was a town landscaping man and I think he called the police because he saw me lurking through the back bushes. I made my way to the far corner under the bridge and as I was about to leave, I saw the police car next to the opening in the parking lot. This is when I decided to sneak up the side of the bridge and walk the busy street.













Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *