Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Saint Terrence



Gabby's family was coming over to visit with my family today, so we decided to go out and walking around. On the other side of our neighborhood is the church that my aunt and uncle were married at, along with a trail behind a junior high school and some other local hang outs. 
The church was the first stop we made and it was a fascinating experience. This is one of two churches that I grew up attending and we had the opportunity to be in there by ourselves and take some photos. Although I was paranoid somebody was going to come out and say something, we were only there for about 15 minutes.













My absolute favorite part was hearing the bells chime inside the church. I've always thought church bells were gorgeous and each is unique. 
Also, my camera has a difficult time in low-light areas such as the Stations of the Cross.
xo.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *