Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Prairie Junior High Trail



There's a junior high school on the other side of my neighborhood that was our "rival" junior high school and they're located in the more flourishing side of the neighborhood, which includes our church and skate park. 
However, behind the junior high is a cute little trail that we visited after the church.
I also have a bit of a fascination with trees. I think they're beautiful. That's why I travel around trails, a lot. Also, there are plenty of forest preserves in a reasonable radius of my house and it makes for a nice walk to clear my head. 
This isn't a forest preserve, but it's in walking distance and it's small enough to enjoy a little bit of nature without a lot of bugs.







 





Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *