August 7, 2014

Black & White



Hello everyone!

I know I've been gone for a few days & I'd like to apologize.
I feel like an explanation is in order and I would like to give you one, but it basically involves my license being suspended and me being unable to drive places to do thing.
I'm hoping to invest in a bicycle soon, which would be amazing, especially with working close to home.

Until then, I decided I wanted to experiment with Black & White photos. I've always had a soft spot for them since we've had a piece by Ansel Adams hanging in our living room. I believe you capture more detail in neutral shades as opposed to color because sometimes color can be a bit overwhelming.









I hope to explore more with black and white come Winter.
I love the colors of Fall too much to extract them, but winter has the atmosphere for some b&w potential
(:

Post a Comment

© Layne Joy. Design by FCD.