Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Happy 13th Birthday!



Thirteen years ago, my best friend was born. 
The four-legged love of my life, Dotty, came into our home and I HATED her because she was crazy.
She'd jump over the baby gate in front of my room that we put up to keep her out. She nibbled at me, she ran around and tried to round us up, and all she did was bark.
She grew up, I grew up, and now we're both very mellow, less spiteful, and closer than ever.
She listens to my secrets, she hears me cry, and sometimes we just cuddle and I scratch her stomach.

Today was her 13th birthday, which is both scary and celebratory.
Happy Birthday, Dotty. 






Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *