Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

ET & Elliot Costume



With Halloween quickly approaching, I wanted to start doing some costume posts. (:
I was originally going to stick with the costume the whole season, but it got very bulky. I did, however, did a billion compliments on it and it was very easy to do. (:


I bought the red hoodie from a thrift store for three dollars & my mom had a stuffed ET.

We've had this pink basket and it had slits in the bottom which I looped a canvas belt through so it was be sturdy around my waist. I also looped red yarn through sides and looped it around the neck so the basket would stay.

The handlebars are just a wrapping paper tube wrapped in duct tape & electrical tape. 

Overall, this is one of my favorite costumes (next to Arthur last year.)
The only downfall is walking around with ET the whole night because he gets heavy. :c

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *