Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Christmas Shopping & Hookah



I've been on a bit of a holiday shopping kick because I keep finding things for my mom that I know she would love and she deserves such a good Christmas and I know this year I am going to deliver. I decided to take an impromptu trip to the mall for both my mom and my grandma. 



After the mall, I wanted to head to a store called Half Price Books where I picked out the perfect book for my mom for Christmas called 50 Shades of Chicken. 
I also picked up a copy of Cormac McCarthy's The Road for myself because I have been looking for something more to read from one of the most interesting authors I have encountered.

After a brief stop at the book shop, I ran to Dunkin Donuts to pick up coffee for both myself & Asad, a good friend that runs the hookah place Sahara, and ventured to the hookah bar.



It was a relatively uneventful day, but I began this blog in an effort to document my life and I don't want to forget the nights we spend doing the simpler things. (:

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *