Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Saint Nicholas Day (:







Without pressing any religious views, let me tell you all about St. Nicholas Day.
The story goes something along the lines of St. Nicholas helping unfortunate people delivering money and gifts to the needy. As he delivered these gifts into children's stockings and shoes and continuously helped people, he became a saint earning a holiday on December 6th. 


That being told, my family gets together on the 6th at my grandma's house. She has stockings for everyone in my family and they are typically filled with candy and each of the grandchildren get pajamas and treats and it's a nice day for the family to get together between Thanksgiving and Christmas. 

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *