Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

NYE 2014-2015



Surprisingly enough, this is the first New Years Eve I have spent with Kiana and Steven after all of the years we have been home at the same time. However, I spent some with other friends and other New Years I had to work. This was one of the best NYEs I have had by far.
We started the night with Apples to Apples and a bit of light drinking. 
We drank throughout the night, ate some pizza, and rang in the New Year at my neighbor's house in the basement with about 50 other people that none of us knew!
We came back home and tried to play another game, but ended up putting on Bob's Burgers and fell asleep around 2:00am.






Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *