Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Ampersand · 6



The day I got on the wrong train.


She's really nice to cuddle with (:


I called off work to go see Abby MC and play guitar in her school's talent show. (:


Forever in love with that little blue house.


I know these are supposed to be photos that we take, but I could not surpass their new single.


The day I left school early and had to take a bus home and realized I didn't have a house key, but my grandma left her door wide open so I sat in the garage until she came home.


I know this photo has been previously posted, however I really stepped out of my comfort zone with this outfit. I very rarely wear my hair up and I would have never put this clothing combination together, but I was feeling inspired and received a lot f positive feedback.

This is one of those pictures that is worth 1000 words.


I manage to get photos of some of the loveliest sunrises during my early shifts.

For the rest of the year, I plan on upping the quality of the photos and keeping my camera with me at all times, minimizing iPhone use so the photos will come out in a way that I take more pride in.


Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *