Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Ampersand · 4






The second day of an abundance of snow when the temperature was roughly -17.
That's also my college building in the back. (:



The view from the windows outside the Philosophy building.

This street has the most lovely sunrises and sunsets.

We went shopping for snow clothing.


These are my favorite chairs. Although there isn't much of a view, they're quiet seating, perfect for reading. & they're right by the the heater. 

I am in love with these boots oh my god.


This photo does no justice for the view from Roosevelt station.




Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *