Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Valentine's Day!



I don't care what people say, whether you are seeing somebody or you aren't, Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I love all of the cute things and the feeling of love all around and I just think it's nice to have one day a year to extra appreciate somebody you have built a romantic interest for.
That being said, for every holiday no matter how big or small, my grandma has us together and we did Valentine's Day this year and I have a few photos to share from the occasion. (:

I bust out this dress and jacket one day a year and it was time:

I picked up some popcorn for my mom from her favorite place:

& my mom made pink velvet cupcakes for my grandma (wrapped job by yours truly):

I made these bath bombs (don't worry, DIY coming soon) for my cousins along with two suckers:

& I wrapped them in these very cute bags:

Look how cute these candy bars are!:

This photo came out kind of blurry, I look like a mess, and we are missing a cousin, but I am in love with my Bee balloon from my aunt because she calls me her bumblebee:


Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *