Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Collection of the Sky





The other day I was going through files on my mom's computer to put some throwback photos on my flash drive. I found a lot of embarrassing photos from high school that have made excellent conversational topics as people have come over. However, I also found an album entitled 'photography' and provided this was from high school and on my little purple Kodak, you can imagine they're probably not that great. I did however find some gorgeous sky photos that I wanted to share.

There's a date stamp on the bottom of a lot of them, which I've considered removing, but I also think it gives the photos more of a throwback essence because I don't have that option selected on my new camera.

These are also all un-edited, but I like that about them.





















Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *