Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Easter!



Hello everyone!
Easter is one of my favorite holidays and I think it is highly underrated because it is such a low-stress overall enjoyable holiday. The food is always fantastic. People are in good spirits. It's one of those holidays that everybody dresses nice for. (:
Usually we get together at my godmother's for Holy Saturday, however they're in the process of moving houses so my mom volunteered to take Holy Saturday because we all get together as a part of a tradition. The following Sunday we get together at my Grandma's house and this year was no different where my cousins do the egg hunt and we eat a bunch of amazing food and finally exchange small gifts.
My outfits also looked very cute. :D
Here's a few photos from the day.

Tinkerbell & Dotty got Easter baskets:


I got to help hide the eggs for my cousins:


Then, my grandma surprised us all with confetti eggs, I believe they're called Cascarón:


We are also capable of looking very nice (: :



Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *