Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Riot Fest Day 1




















I had this harsh realization that it's September and I hadn't done anything big this year. I've gone on small local road trips and I have started a new school and a new job, but otherwise I haven't done anything leisurely until this past weekend when I went to Riot Fest.
The fest spans over three days, so I'm separating the posts into Friday and Saturday. I was unable to attend Sunday due to family emergencies that I would prefer not to talk about. 
These are the photos from Friday. 
This day we saw Fishbone, ETID, Coheed and Cambria, Flogging Molly, and the Alkaline Trio.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *