October 19, 2015

Oktober Pumpkin Fest















For the sake of getting pumpkins that weren't from the grocery store, we went to Toyota Park's October Pumpkin Fest & I have to be honest, I was disappointed. 
I think back in August my mom, grandma, and my uncle went to Pierogi Fest at Toyota Park and it was horrible. There were a small handful of carnival rides, the food was too expensive, there were only maybe two or three pierogi tents, and the music was not very good, either.
This festival had more carnival rides, but tickets for them are so expensive. There were a few parts for pumpkins, but most of them were in cardboard boxes which I could have found at the grocery store. 
It was overall a good night to do something cute & festive for autumn that's inexpensive and close to home. 

Post a Comment

© Layne Joy. Design by FCD.