Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Madison, WI
















My favorite band, The Front Bottoms was playing in Chicago on Halloween, but tickets sold out in roughly 15 minutes. When I could purchase tickets, I decided I wasn't going to let the opportunity to see them pass me by and would drive up to Madison, Wisconsin for the day.
I've only been in Madison once before and I was just passing through. 
I also could not have asked for better weather.

This is the South Beloit rest stop, which is very nostalgic for me because each year my family would go to Wisconsin Dells and we would always stop here, so I wanted to stop for personal reasons.
I have to tell you a story about Woof's. 
The girl next to me in line, Becca, and I thought Woof's was a dog grooming place. So as people would walk in, we were trying to see if they had puppies with them and they didn't. Therefore, Becca googled it and Woof's is in fact a gay bar and not a dog grooming place.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *