December 17, 2015

Sock Swap: Giving

As a new tradition this year, the ladies in my family decided to do a Sock Swap.
Essentially how it works is each person purchases a pair of socks and a price point is set, ours was $15, not including the socks. The $15 is spent filling the socks with little gifts and on Christmas all of the socks are put into a pile and each person chooses a pair at random to receive. (:
I was torn between which socks to pick, it was either these or Sushi socks and I decided on the tacky animals in picture frames because look at that polar bear! What a sweetie.
All of my things were purchased in the dollar spots at Walmart, Walgreens, and Target for only $1 or $2. 
I also had a helper when putting them together.


I thought this was an easy, inexpensive idea for everybody to get a little something extra, including a new pair of fun socks and little goodies. I can't wait to see what's inside of my pair and I can't wait to share them with you! 

Post a Comment

© Layne Joy. Design by FCD.