Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Hickory Creek Preserve · Mokena, IL.









School is draining me. Spring quarter has just started which means only nine weeks stand between myself and graduation. Over spring break, we were fortunate enough to have some decent weather and I finally got to get outside and explore. I've done several previous posts in forest preserves and I will never tire of them. They are tranquil, magical, and beautiful. I am looking forward to summer where I can spend days being a part of nature. 
I was at this particular preserve at sunset and I was enamored with the scenery the whole time.































Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *