Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Ampersand · 30


Ampersand is a series started a while ago for photos that don't exactly have enough substance for a post, but are also photos I don't want to disappear into my storage forever.

Lilacs are truly the greatest scent of spring time. Each time my mom and I drive through the Kiss & Ride at Midway Airport we roll the windows down to smell them. They've suddenly all perished, but these are at a neighbors house and I smell them each walk to the bus stop.



My vicious monster, Tink.

Fallujah (update: the flashing of cameras really pissed him off):

Black Dahlia Murder:







Lizzie McGuire is a true angel:

I also FaceSwapped with everything horrific in my aunt's house.




Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *