July 19, 2016

Biking Playlist 🚲

Hello. (:

I want to start with an apology from not posting yesterday. I took a much needed mental health day and now I am back and ready to post. Today, I thought I would post something that I've been working on for a while because I haven't perfected it. But, this is my playlist when I ride my bike/go on longer road trips. To me, this is the perfect list of songs and a list that I haven't had to press 'skip' during, which is a big deal to me since Spotify monitors your skips without Premium (which I should just purchase already.)

I think each of these songs has a different tone, some for night rides, some for day rides, some for days where I bike with someone else, some for days where I bike alone. Regardless, these are all of my favorite songs when I am pedaling through the 'burbs and I thought I would share them with you.



Post a Comment

© Layne Joy. Design by FCD.