Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Fujifilm Instax 300





When the Fujifilm Instax Mini hit shelves, I knew I had to have one. But, the mini photos were too small for my liking (which I am now regretting because LaurDIY did a collage with all of her mini photos and it looks super cute!), so I decided on purchasing the Instax Wide and it's become one of my favorite cameras,

It works just like any instant camera where you take a photo and it develops automatically. It comes with a neck strap, film, and a close-up lens (which I haven't used yet.) The photos that I've taken come out better when you're outside in good lighting conditions, however the photo below was taken at dusk with the flash on and I like how you can see the leaves.

Overall, I use this camera mostly to take photos of the sky because those are my favorite photos to take. Sunrises, sunsets, and everything in between. The only time I've used it to take photos of a subject are in the last photo of Dotty.












I really like the quality of the camera. When I first bought it, it frustrated me because I couldn't figure out the flash and the second lens, but I've grown to love it. I take it out for special occasions, like going to cemeteries, when the sky looks especially nice, and the outside of my house on Halloween. I've currently been working on a project using these photos and I hope to share it with you soon!

You can purchase the camera here.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *