Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Disposable Camera ・ Madison





These photo are from last November and I haven't had any motivation to scan them, until I realized Walgreens gave me a CD with the photos on them, which made the process a thousand times simpler. This is the roll from the Front Bottoms in Madison, Wisconsin. There's an abundance of photos where Brian looks almost identical, but I love each of them most than the last. Also, Madison is such a beautiful town. I would move there in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

















He's just so handsome, my heart can't handle it.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *