Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Disposable Camera · 1





At the beginning of the year, one of my resolutions was to use disposable cameras at least once a month and show you each month through film. However, that quickly changed and I decided I wanted to shoot more film, just in general, this year. I'm on my fourth disposable camera and I found  new film camera earlier this year that I cannot wait to purchase film for.





Film has always been more aesthetically pleasing to me. I think it captures moments in a more distressed, haunting way and it brings a nostalgic beauty to moments that, when captured on digital, would be lost.






Comments

  1. Wow, I love this! I also grabbed a disposable film camera some months ago to experiment with the medium. Your shots turned out brilliantly! I love the fuzzy colors that film brings, and I totally agree that the moments seem more haunting. You're making me want to shoot again on film!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *