August 24, 2016

Lazy Day Eye Make-Up




With school coming, a potential internship, and working part-time, I am constantly on the run and looking for a way to do my make-up that it quick, simple, and looks like I have my life together and am not fueled by nine cups of coffee. I've picked three products that I grab on a daily basis that are simple to apply, yet give a well put together image. These are also brilliant for summer when I will sweat off a full face of make-up if I try to apply it, but my eye make-up still looks as though I've put forth a massive effort for the day. 


I find the nude eyeshadow helps to give a flawless finish to my eyelids without using concealer and it makes my eyeliner look more neat. I use the 'brow bone' shade on the inner corner of my eyes to brighten them up. I also use the darkest brown for my brows. Finish that up with an easy wing eyeliner, and mascara on my top lid, and I'm ready for the day.

There are a few other products I use to clean up my under eye bags, if anybody wants to see those, I can do a separate post just let me know in the comments. 

Post a Comment

© Layne Joy. Design by FCD.