September 29, 2016

Write 31 Days




Hello, hello.

It's been a while since I've been on here, but I have been anticipating and working on a larger project for October called Write 31, along with watching American Horror Story and taking a food writing class. 

I've tried to complete this project in the past years, but I never made it because I didn't have time, or I ran out of ideas. However, this year this blog has grown vastly and I cannot express my gratitude for people who read it on a daily basis, even when the posts are simple and not as thought out. This month, I am putting up a post every day, how exciting. This is my birthday month, and my favorite holiday, so I'm very excited to become a creator in the project this month.

What is Write 31 Days?
31 Days is an online writing challenge started by home blogger, Myquillyn Smith (The Nester), and now hosted by Crystal Stine, where bloggers pick one topic and write a post on that topic every day in October. 

 This is going to be the master post for the month where I will link all of the posts for the month with the day number so you can find them all in one spot. I'll also include a link in my sidebar so you can get to this post easily. 

If you have any interest, you can click here and read a little more about it, link-up starts October 1st, which is also when my posts will start. I'm looking forward to this month and immersing myself entirely into the blogging community for thirty-one days. 

Links:
October 2nd: Five Things I've Learned as a Young Author
October 3rd: Riot Fest
October 4th: Keeping Positive
October 5th: Happy Alone
October 6th: Happy Birthday, Gilmore
October 7th: Five Things: Favorite Horror Films
October 8th: Winding Down
October 9th: Me at 23
October 10th: On Cheating...
October 11th: DCFC at Riot Fest

Post a Comment

© Layne Joy. Design by FCD.