Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Riot Fest · Douglas Park · Chicago, Illinois




Ah! So, I went to Riot Fest this year and it was amazing, to say the least. We decided to only attend on Saturday because Morrissey was headlining, and Death Cab for Cutie was playing before him. The weather was absolutely beautiful, we were close to the barricades for all of the acts that were a priority. I'm also a lot happier with the photos from this year than last year. 
Death Cab will be coming on a separate post, as I have a lot of photos from them, and they have a special place in my heart. 
The photos above are from Brick & Mortar, a band I saw open for the Front Bottoms back in May. They put on an incredible live show, and the man with the large blue gloves comes out in different costumes and gets the crowd pumped. They were amazing.


Balance & Composure:






Fitz & the Tantrums:





Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *