December 5, 2016

Coffee Chats · December Goals




Something that I started last year on here that has been refreshed already has been the page in my navigation bar of my New Years Resolutions. However, to start the next year on the right path, I've decided to create a list of goals for this month to act as a pregame for the start of a new year.

1. One poem a day
I feel like I have been working on this book of poetry for such a long time, which isn't a bad thing, but I continuously lose touch with writing, and I lose the ambition to write. But, writing one poem every day is going to get myself back on track for a year full of writing, and I cannot wait.

2. Workout each day, any kind of workout
My workout choice for the month is going to be Blogilates, primarily because pilates is always so nice, it's relaxing, and I can do it at home. This is going to set the tone for staying consistent with workouts next year, hopefully, and reaching my goal weight by Memorial Day.

3. One blog post every day
Let's give a sold shot at full-time blogging next year, Monday through Friday!

4. One job application every day
I keep finding myself looking at apartments, but I don't have the income to support myself, yet. I've also officially finished my classes and received my Bachelor's degree. It's time for the next step in my adult life, cheers.

Post a Comment

© Layne Joy. Design by FCD.