January 19, 2017

Lush Charity Pot


Lush has become a store that I visit each time I'm shopping in my local mall. Recently, my family has been purchasing their products more as gifts for parties and holidays, which is such a nice change in pace from Bath and Body Works because they have so many more things that I'll actually use. I went shopping to pick up a bath bomb for my cousin for Christmas, and I decided to pick up a Charity Pot for myself.

I've considered buying one online for a while, but I wanted to see the sizes in person and I decided on the 1.7oz just to try it out and see what the product was. Lush partners up with charities, and for every pot that is sold, the charity gets those profits.
I'm going to link the Olentangy Watershed project because I think they're doing such great things, that's one of my favorite things about this pot is the exposure to charities that I've never heard of before.

As for the product itself, the moisturizer works like a dream. Dealing with the winter in Chicago, my feet and hands are typically dry, and this has helped immensely in keeping them moisturized, and preventing them from getting cracked for an extended period of time. I also recently got a tattoo, and I've been using unscented lotion on it while it heals. I use a small dollop of this, and my biggest win about this product is the length of time it keeps my skin moisturized. 

I don't think there's a downside of this product at all. The proceeds go towards small, but extraordinary organizations. The product itself is high quality, and it doesn't break the bank. Also, the product lasts forever. I've had the pot for a little over a month, and I'm only about halfway through it. It's definitely become a staple in my collection, and I'll be picking up a pot each time I visit the store.

Post a Comment

© Layne Joy. Design by FCD.