Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Coffee Chats · On Self Help


Hello, everybody, and happy Monday!
I hope everybody had a great weekend. We went to my aunt's 50th birthday party, photos will be up later this week. (:

I stumbled across this photo on tumblr, and I wanted to share it on here because this is about the time of the month where I start to lose my motivation from my New Year Resolutions, but I've been embracing the change that is coming this year, and how the small steps that I take are going to create a more improved version of me, and I'm so excited to see where I end up at the end of the year.

I don't have a lot to say because I think this photo speaks for itself. By the end of 2017, we are all going to be different people. We all have the same amount of time, and the same amount of hours in a day, it just makes a difference in how you utilize them that will shape you as a person. But, this week, the motivation that I need, and that I want to share with you, is that we can all improve. Inside of all of us is a better version of who we are now, and it's going to take baby steps, but we'll all get to that person.

This is your reminder to not stop.
If you're looking for a sign to keep going, this is it.
You can do everything you've set your mind to this year.
But, you can't give up.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *