February 23, 2017

March Goals




Hello. (:
I've been a bit off track with my goals for the year. I haven't been keeping weekly goals for myself, I've been a bit reckless with money, and I've been disregarding my health lately, and I need to start taking better care of myself in an overall sense. I think, although NYE Resolutions are important, monthly and weekly goals are equally as important to get there. These are the things that I really want to accomplish in the month of March.

1. DIY at least once this month (preferably once a week)
2. Workout on the days I don't work · Reach first goal weight
3. One new adventure every week · Take more photos · Start new disposable camera
4. Go to a concert
5. Reach $1,000 in my bank account
6. Go on at least one professional job interview.
7. Don't drink for thirty days.

These all seem so simple, but I'm feeling good with a brand new month, and the weather getting nicer outside. I think I'm going to start working out sooner because I have quite a few days off, and a while to go before my first goal weight. I skipped my concert in the month of February because I went to two concerts in January, and I wasn't going to spend the money on a concert that I really didn't want to go see. I am literally so close to #5, and I can't wait to reach it. I'm highly anticipating reaching all of these, and I think this is going to be a good month to buckle down, and really get my head on straight.

What are some of your goals for next month?

Post a Comment

© Layne Joy. Design by FCD.