Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Coffee Chats · On Starting Over




This week, I've decided to not only provide a quote for the week to pump everybody up on Monday morning, but I want to start becoming more interactive with anybody who reads my posts in my slice of the internet.

I've found myself getting off track with the resolutions I've set myself in the New Year. I know what you're thinking, another post about resolutions, but until I can get myself back on track with the things that I want to do, and the things that will help me grow as a human, I'm going to use Motivation Mondays as a means of setting weekly goals. I encourage readers to do the same, regardless of how big or small the goal is. You can set one goal, or one hundred goals, as long as you are doing something to improve yourself, or your well-being, it can be anything you'd like. 
We're all here to be happy in our own skin, and these are the means that I have decided to take to get there.

I've decided to try for anywhere between 3-5 goals, so the ideal week for me would entail:

1. Going to the gym 5 times.
2. No spending money on anything unnecessary.
3. One job application every day.
4. One blog post Monday-Friday.
5. Go on an adventure.

Finally, I want to talk about the quote I chose. I recently decided to start going to the gym again because I've been feeling physically discouraged in regards to my body and appearance. When I arrived, I found myself getting out of breath quicker than usual, and it's because I continuously stop going to the gym, just to start going again, and I don't want to keep having to restart my progress because I stop my routine. Therefore, I used this quote as a little motivation that even though I lost sight of everything I wanted to initially accomplish, it isn't too late to start over and stay on track.

What are your goals for the week?

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *