April 19, 2017

Spring Cleaning Checklist





I don't think I've ever taken advantage of spring cleaning, but this year I think it's exactly what I need. 
Every time that I walk into my bedroom, I face this overwhelming feeling that there is just so much stuff, and it's not necessarily stuff that I need or use anymore. There are small knick-knacks that don't have a home, and there is a plethora of crafting supplies that I really need to get through this season. Therefore, I've decided to create a checklist for myself to get through the things that I have, make my space spotless, and declutter my bedroom.

- Wash all of my clothes
-Go through my clothes and make a bag for donation

-Scan through all of my books, and shelve them accordingly on Goodreads
-Finish writing poetry book
-Finish reading the books you're reading now

-Find a better way to organize DVDs.
-Also, sort through small white cabinet with Milo Ventimiglia on it.

-Wash bedsheets and vacuum rug

-Go through crafting supplies and finish projects
-Set up sewing machine

-Find a place to display Funkos

-Fix hole in the wall
-Repaint room

My goal is to have all of this finished by June 1st.
What are some of your spring cleaning goals?
Also, has anybody read the Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up? Leave me your thoughts down below, I'm starting it today!


Post a Comment

© Layne Joy. Design by FCD.