June 28, 2017

Coffee Chats · Everything is Coming Up Milhouse



Let's start with addressing that since, maybe my second year of college, I bought a planner. It's beautiful, and the spacing is perfect, and it lasts me until December 2018 which means I can plan far enough in advance to the big move that I have planned for next summer. I have planned my schedule with two jobs, my finances, and small goals that I have set for myself. I am not running on an itinerary, but I am getting myself significantly more organized, and what a glorious feeling that is.

Second, I've found a new theme that is going to be installed after you read this. LayneJoy is getting a serious makeover this year, potentially a name change, and definitely a domain name. I want to spend a lot more time on here because this has become an outlet, a journal, and I seem to put myself in a better place spending time on here. I also become more productive, which is something that I really need to kick into gear since I start working at a school in August.
I find motivation to visit more places because I get to share photos on here. I have a few trips planned for the year, and I can't wait to share them with you all.

I have started work on a bigger project that I'm very excited to share with you all. I'm hoping to have it finished, and available to you all by the middle of July.

Finally, I've started going to the gym again and really watching what I eat. I was going to make a separate post about it, but I don't have much to say other that how wonderful it's been making me feel, bother physically and mentally. I've also have a history of issues with my anger, but visiting the gym has been helping me get those under control and give me an outlet. If you read my last post, you'd know I was on the brink with my mental health, and work, etc. But, I've managed to settle everything down with a little extra time for myself.

On top of everything, two of my favorite people have been motivating me to sit down and do job applications. It's thrilling when your close peers are moving up, and they want you to take that step up with them.

Happy Wednesday, folks.

1 comment

© Layne Joy. Design by FCD.