Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Bachelor's Grove 2014



Known as one of the most haunted cemeteries in Illinois and visited by numerous ghost hunting teams, such as the Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures, Bachelor's Grove is rested in Midlothian, Il and Gabby and I decided to go and check it out. 
I've been here a few times before, once with one of my best friends at the time and once by myself eager to explore a bit more. Gabby has the same paranormal interest that I do, so I decided there was no better place to go.

Even during the day time it gives off a spooky vibe. One of the things that aided in that was the scent of the pond, supposedly the pond where Al Capone dumped bodies, and the uncut grass and shrubbery.






















You can see the full set here!

39/365.ii

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *