Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

B96 Jingle Bash!



For those of you that have been viewing my page for the past couple of months, you might remember the trip to the B96 Summer Bash. There's a radio station in Chicago that hosts a concert each year with a mash of artists and I was DYING to see 5SOS. 
I know, a little out of my character, but I have never felt a love for somebody more than I do for Michael Clifford. 
Anyways, there isn't much to say about the show besides what a blast it was. How nobody liked Pharrell's performance and how sassy the people standing in front of us were. I'll just let the photos do the rest of the talking. (: 

























Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *