Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Christmas Day



Most of Christmas Day was spent in my pajamas opening gifts and bothering my pets with their new toys, but overall we had a good day! I got my mom some wonderful presents and this was when I realized growing up involves more enjoyment in giving than receiving. I think she was pleased with most of the things I gave her, so it worked out for the best. (:
All of the photos are of my pets opening things because there are few pleasures in life better than watching my dog excitedly unwrap things so I wanted to share that with you. (:









Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *