Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

C2E2: Chicago Comic Con














This year I was invited to C2E2, which is the Chicago Comic Con, by my aunt and uncle and I could not pass this opportunity up.
The convention lasts all weekend and we chose to attend on Saturday. There were plenty of guest panels there, however as this was my first time I was really just going to walk around and experience it for the first time.
Of course, I had to cosplay. I dressed as Tina Belcher from Bob's Burgers because it was sort of a last minute ordeal and I look more like her than I am willing to admit. 
It was really interesting to see how intricate some of the costumes really were. Some people live for this and it truly was an experience.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *