Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

DeKalb

















The end of the year is full of concerts and festivals and all kinds of fun things along those lines.
Last week, I went to see The World is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die with Pianos Become the Teeth play in DeKalb. We decided to get to the venue early to adventure around the area and explore a bit. 
I think I've made a special place in my heart for college towns. DeKalb is home to Northern Illinois University.
When we first arrived, we tried to go into this arcade we saw called Star Worlds, but it wasn't opened. We ended up visiting a park, Taco Bell, and walking around the NIU campus before the show.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *