Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Ampersand · 21






My mom and I went for a shopping day in Oak Brook Terrace and came across this whale bowl.

I wasn't here for this, but my aunt, uncle, and grandma went to NYC and this selfie came from it.


What a nice throwback, thank you, Gabby.

I'm convinced my cat is the Boogeyman from Sinister.



Add me on snapchat: boba.fett

This was the same day as ScooterCon 2k15.

Pianos. <3

Have I put this hummingbird on here yet? 

I love this photo.


Cutest little coffee hut with coffee ice cubes

Last swimming day. <3

Obscure photo of the sky from Taste of Pierogi

This was the night I went to two different bonfires with Jake and Justin and drank an entire bottle of wine.





Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *