Miscellayneous

Midwest Lifestyle + Travel Blog

Hey there

I'm Layne · 30 · Chicago
Out here traveling, listening to Post Malone, and trying to slow things down a little bit.

What To Read Next

Coffee Chats · New Beginnings



I am writing this for me.
I am writing this as a reminder for myself that the past is in the past, and it has nothing good to bring to the future.

Hello and Happy Monday. (:

This is the start of a new week, the start of a new season, and it's always a good time for fresh beginnings. It's time to ditch the winter blues and start over as a person. For starters, I cleaned my room, and now you can officially walk across the floor and not trip over anything, which is a huge accomplishment. I'm going to go through some of my clothes soon and seriously ditch the things that I don't plan on wearing or that I haven't worn and donate them to make room for some new clothes, that I am in desperate need of. Decluttering is next on my agenda, and this book is going to help me through it. 

Second, I want to finish anything that I have not yet finished: books, craft projects, television shows, etc. I want May to be a brand new month where I can try brand new things, and I won't have the lingering dread of old projects wasting my time and space.

I don't have much to say on this quote, I think it speaks for itself.
But, here's to fresh season and new beginnings.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *